Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
Fall brings with it all sorts of great things! Gorgeous fall foliage. Cooler temperatures perfect for cozy sweaters. Football season. Crunchy apples. And, of course, all sorts of delicious pumpkin recipes.
If you love the flavor of pumpkin and you enjoy baking, you’re going to love these recipes! They are packed with all of the flavors of fall!
- Pumpkin Pie: Everyone should have a good pumpkin pie recipe in their repertoire. It’s practically a fall necessity and a must-have for Thanksgiving. This one from the Brown-Eyed Baker is so delicious! The pie has cream, whole milk, canned pumpkin, candied yams, maple syrup, and lots of spices to create a smooth and rich filling.
- Pumpkin Crumb Muffins with Cinnamon Icing: These pumpkin muffins have all the flavor of pumpkin spice! But the addition of a buttery crumb topping and some cinnamon icing makes them perfection! You’ll love one of these with your morning coffee or even for dessert.
- Classic Pumpkin Scones: Scones are a famous British baked goods and are known for being served with tea. But if you’re not a tea drinker – you can eat these any time. The maple glaze is yummy and if you’ve never made scones before – you’ll find they’re pretty easy to make!
- Moist Pumpkin Cupcakes: There’s a funny quote that says, “Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles,” and these cupcakes must have believed! They’re full of pumpkin flavor and spices! But of course, when it comes to cupcakes, it’s all about the frosting. Cream cheese, cinnamon, and maple syrup make this frosting outstanding.
- Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes: Pancakes are an excellent breakfast any time, but pumpkin pancakes are an autumn breakfast must-make! Kids and adults will love these so be sure to make an extra-large batch – and cook off some extras for busy weekday mornings.
- Pumpkin Pie Bars: Bar cookies are always popular because they’re so easy to make. There’s no need to bake out individual cookies when you can put everything into a 9”x13” pan and have all of the great flavors you love from your favorite cookie. This recipe is a wonderful mix of a pumpkin pie and a shortbread cookie – Yum!
- Pumpkin Roll: If you want to put your baking skills to the test, then try making this beautiful pumpkin roll. The tasty cream cheese filling wrapped in a heavenly pumpkin cake is a dessert fit for a king – or queen! Be sure to read all of the directions before starting as you need to have everything ready to go when it comes to rolling your cake as it comes out of the oven.
- Soft-Baked Pumpkin Cookies: There’s no need to stop at your favorite bakery for pumpkin cookies when you have this recipe. They’re soft and spicy and just plain delicious! With or without the cream cheese frosting, they’re sure to be popular in your home.
- Pumpkin Bread: This pumpkin bread comes together quickly, and after about an hour in the oven, you’ll have a warm bread chocked full of all the spices and flavors you associate with pumpkin. And if you’re a fan of chocolate chips – feel free to add them!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle: This is a great dessert if you’re having friends over for dinner as it looks gorgeous and tastes wonderful. Plus it’s easy to put together when you use a store-bought angel food cake! Your guests will want this recipe for sure!
Pumpkin lovers get ready to head to the kitchen! These recipes will fulfill all of your pumpkin spice dreams this autumn!