How to Throw the Best Super Bowl Party
Sunday, February 2nd, is the Super Bowl! It’s a big day for fans of professional football who can spend the evening watching two teams battle it out for the championship. Even non-football fans love the Super Bowl because it’s an excuse for a great party and some excellent commercials.
If you’ll be throwing a Super Bowl LIV party this year, make it the best party ever by incorporating some of these ideas into your festivities.
- Plan Your Snacks: No Super Bowl party is complete without some great food. Yes, you could order delivery, but it’s a busy day for those places, and your food may arrive cold or late – which will not make for a great party. So, make your own snacks! Here are some delicious ideas that will make your guests very happy.
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings (Baked): You may think that if you bake buffalo wings, you are not going to have that crispy texture you desire. But be sure to read what Karina’s secret ingredient is before you dismiss this recipe. Serve with celery, carrots, and your favorite blue cheese dressing for winning dish!
- French Bread Pizzas with Mozzarella and Pepperoni: Raise your hand if you loved those frozen French bread pizzas when you were younger? Yum! For the Super Bowl, make your own version of these and skip pizza delivery. Add your favorite toppings and slice up for easy serving.
- Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Queso Dip: Chips and queso are practically a must-have at a Super Bowl get-together. This one with spicy beef is a delicious take on the basic cheese-only recipe. Make a crockpot full of it for snacking all night long!
- Copycat Chili’s Salsa: This salsa recipe is a wonderful copycat of Chili’s recipe. It will go perfectly with your queso!
- Guacamole: And, you might as well finish off the trinity of queso, salsa, and guacamole with this recipe. All of the fresh ingredients make this guacamole recipe a keeper.
- Jalapeno Popper Dip: Jalapeno poppers are tasty, but they are time-consuming to make. So, why not make a dip with the same flavors instead?
- Don’t Forget the Drinks: Of course, you’ll have some non-alcoholic drinks for designated drivers and those under the age of 21, but for those who want to have an alcoholic beverage, you have lots of choices.
- Have a Football Pool: A football pool is fun for all! You can set up your squares easily when you follow these directions.
- Play Some Trivia: If you’ve got a bunch of true football lovers coming over, then try this Super Bowl trivia game. There are various levels of difficulty to choose from, and you can even give away a few prizes to the winners.
- Play Some Games: Not everyone may be a lover of football, but you can play some games to keep everyone involved and having fun!
- Serve Something Sweet: Don’t forget to serve some sweet treats, too. These three desserts will fit with the football theme!
- Football Brownies: These footballs are both cute and delicious – and who doesn’t love a brownie?
- Football Field Cake: A cake that looks like a football field is perfect for the big game! You can bake a simple sheet cake and decorate it yourself.
- Football Game Cookies: Yes, you’ll have to get some special cookie cutters to make these, but they sure are cute!
Make your Super Bowl party stand out this year when you make some awesome food, serve some refreshing drinks, and maybe even play a few fun games. Everyone will definitely have a good time!