Best Places to Work Remotely near Marlton, NJ
More and more people are falling into the work-from-home category. As our digital capabilities grow, the less often we need to be physically present at an office building. It’s fantastic for the daily commute, and it can help us accomplish more with our day. After a while, the same four walls in your home start to drive you crazy. By getting out of the house for a little while and interacting with other people can give you energy and a renewed sense of focus. Not to mention, being alone all day every day is boring. You don’t have to talk to other people, but being around other humans can make you feel less isolated.
Where do you go to get some work done in a populated area? There are a few things that you want to look for in your ideal out-of-home work spot.
- WiFi: You can’t work remotely without a reliable and secure connection.
- Power Outlets: Power outlets are a must-have for charging your army of electronics to get the job done.
- Comfortable Chairs: Nobody wants to spend hours hunched over a stiff, uncomfortable stool. Find something that doesn’t cause back pain!
- Table Space: You can’t work without some form of a desk. You want to have room for all of your things.
- Food/Drink: If you’re planning on staying for a while, they you’ll want a place that offers food and beverages.
You don’t need much, but you can’t hog a table at a local restaurant where the waiter needs to turn the table over to make money. That’s why places like coffee shops, bistros, libraries, and other intimate locations are perfect for the freelancer. Become part of the off-site community by joining WorkFrom. You can search other areas to work from, and you can link up with other professionals who are just like you. Joining forces always is better than going solo.
Best Locations in Marlton, NJ
- Jersey Java and Tea Co.: Jersey Java and Tea Co has fantastic food and homemade pastry items. It’s a comfortable and chic spot to settle in and get some work done. There’s plenty of chairs, side tables, and outlets around to keep you going for the long haul.
- Starbucks: It may expected, but Starbucks is a great location to work. It has all of the criteria that you’re looking for. It’s one of the reasons why it’s done so well over the decades. It gives students and freelancers the perfect area for getting work done.
- Perkfection: Perkfection is a great place to work remotely in Marlton, NJ. It’s a classic coffee shop that gives you excellent service.
- The Cubby Hole: It’s a cute little place, and very intimate. One of the downsides is the accessibility to table space. If you find a spot during the slower hours, then you can stay a while and get some work done.
- Bean Street Cafe: Bean Street Cafe is a great little bagel shop that isn’t too far from Marlton. It’s worth the short drive to find a cozy spot to work with great food!
You can always pack some snacks, and head over to your local library. You can even take it one step further and create your own wifi hotspot so you can travel wherever you like to work. You can enjoy all of the outdoors while you work with your own wifi.